Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kendall's Preschool Christmas Party


How anyone can teach preschool is beyond me but we've certainly been blessed with Kendall's teacher. Mrs. Keller is wonderful and visiting her classroom on Thursday confirmed that. The parents were invited to come for a Chick fil A party and a small presentation of some of the things the kids were working on. I proudly watched as Kendall stood with her classmates and recited a bible verse and sang songs. Well, she didn't recite the bible verse (it wasn't even close) but she sang Jingle Bells and spiritedly shook her bells. It was adorable and actually brings a tear to my eye when I think about it. She is getting so big; her "baby-ness" is fading away and she is now a little girl who sings, rides bikes, talks and so much more. I could go on and on but I think anyone who has children understands this. I'm just so proud of her and while sometimes I find myself wishing she were older, I realize that I only have these "preschool"moments for such a short time. And what awesome memories they will become!

No comments: