
Kendall was so excited when Papa, my dad, made a surprise visit to see her. He was on his way from California back home to Atlanta when he decided to stop in Dallas. Gammy was already here visiting so it was nice that he could come also. Kendall is all about her Papa and when he is around all you hear from her is "Papa, Papa, Papa, Papa" over and over and over again.

Here is my extra set of hands, AKA "Gammy" or my mom. The week that she was here, Jace was sooooo fussy in the evenings. She knows how taxing that can be to deal with day after day, so she was so wonderful in "sharing the load" we'll just say. She deserves an award for calming a fussy baby b/c he calmed down when she walked around with him.
I absolutely cherish our visits together, as she is a wonderful help to me and my best friend. I never thought at 31 years old I would cry when she leaves to go back to Atlanta but it never fails.
No comments:
Post a Comment