I've completely slacked on this blog. I believe I started writing this back in June after a vacation and really used it as a way to post pictures of Kendall (since it was just her at the time) for the grandparents. Then lately, I've started seeing some of my friend's blog and how awesome they are and decided to jump back on the bandwagon. Plus, our littlest member of the family, Mr. Jace, needs some spotlighting. :~)
So, today as the kids were napping, I "blogged", catching up those who care to read this on my family, well mainly my children. I also decided to start writing a bit more than just picture captions. My goal is to write something at least once a week if not more and not at a structured time but as life is happening around our house. And, I can assure there is a lot happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment