What an awesome day! The kids woke up around 8:00, yes Jace slept 9 hours last night!! Can you give me a "Hallelujah!" Kendall was such a treat this year. She loved opening her gifts and really got into the Christmas spirit. Jace hung out in his bouncy seat but also opened several gifts with Mommy and Daddy's help.
I made a huge Christmas dinner complete with a pork roast, corn souffle, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, cranberry-raspberry jello salad, and rolls. It certainly was a lot of food for just the 4 of us, well 3. Sorry Jace, definitely next year you'll get to enjoy a more varied palette. :~)
I guess the only thing missing from our Christmas was our families. This was our 1st Christmas without having our parents visiting us and it's been a bit hard. Plus, the 2 best cooks I know are my mom and Jimmy's mom. We always look forward to those "Mom" cooked meals. There's nothing better, but there's always next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment