Jimmy and I had a date night last night for New Years. My mom and dad were in town and watched the kids so we could go out by ourselves. We didn't go far b/c the party was at our neighbor's house right across the street. I must say that was a good thing b/c who really wants to drive anywhere on New Years. We had a lot of fun and met quite a few new people. We came home at 3 a.m.--haven't done that since my college days. It was a great time but guess who decided to get up at 5:30 this morning-- Mr. Jace. Needless to say, I'm a bit, I mean extremely, tired today but it was well worth it.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
A well deserved date night
Jimmy and I had a date night last night for New Years. My mom and dad were in town and watched the kids so we could go out by ourselves. We didn't go far b/c the party was at our neighbor's house right across the street. I must say that was a good thing b/c who really wants to drive anywhere on New Years. We had a lot of fun and met quite a few new people. We came home at 3 a.m.--haven't done that since my college days. It was a great time but guess who decided to get up at 5:30 this morning-- Mr. Jace. Needless to say, I'm a bit, I mean extremely, tired today but it was well worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment