Monday, January 19, 2009

Pretend Play, Potty Training, and Precious Smiles


Here's Kendall and her baby doll having lunch. She sat the baby in the booster seat, strapped her in, and even gave her a spoonful of tuna noodle casserole with no prompting from me. Talk about pretending! It was so cute to watch and I was just happily laughing inside.

Also, Kendall is almost (!!!!) potty trained. I say almost because I don't feel 100% confident in letting her go free in big girl panties. Today, Day 4 of our training, she only had 1 accident and went to the potty the rest of the times. I was so proud of her. The challenge in all of this isn't the potty training but trying to nurse Jace and potty train. It never fails that she wants to "go potty" when he is hungry!!! We are certainly doing the best we can and making progress. Hopefully,the next update will be that she is fully potty trained. Fingers crossed!


Watch this video of my little chatty guy and you'll see why I'm the luckiest mom in the world.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Potty training tips please! M&M's didn't even work for Claire. She just keeps regressing. Any ideas?