Now I know you are thinking.... what in the world is this going to be about!!?? Well, give me a second and I'll tell you. As many of you know, being a mom to a toddler and baby is quite a thankless job. But today I got a great big "Thank you" from Kendall. Yes, I sure did as I was using a nasal aspirator to suck snot out of her nose. She stood patiently on a chair as I used the aspirator to clear her out. Then when we finished, she hopped down, looked at me and said "thank you." Now you have to understand, I usually have to prompt the "thank you" for receiving gifts, when someone does something nice for her, etc. But, nope, when I use the nasal aspirator, no prompting necessary. I get a big ol' "Thank you." I just love it!
(p.s. Thanks Gammy for the battery powered nasal aspirator. Works like a charm! And your granddaughter seems to just love it!:~)
1 comment:
A "Thank you" for nasal aspriating. Doesn't matter what kind of aspirator I use - if Claire knew any expletives she would use them on me when I get that thing out! At least Carter can't talk yet :)
Post a Comment