Jace had his Dr. visit this morning. He weighs 13 lbs. 9 oz. and is 24 inches in length. He is doing fantastic and growing great but still on the small side. All of his measurements were in the 20th percentile. Like I've always said, he may be small but he certainly is strong. He's so close to rolling over tummy to back. When he's on his tummy, he tucks 1 arm under and tries his hardest to roll over. He just needs that little extra push to get himself going.
OK-- below may be TMI (Too Much Information) but it's mainly for the grandparents:
Kendall wore big girl panties to school today. I brought her potty seat (the one that fits on the big toilet) to school and she insisted on carrying it into the school. I was bit embarassed I must admit. Most kids are carrying just backpacks and then there's Kendall.... backpack and potty seat. But if you know Kendall, then you know she insisted because she wants to do it herself. Anyway, when I picked her up, I was praying that I'd see her in the same pants that I dropped her off in and thankfully, that was the case. Her teacher, Mrs. Keller, told me she didn't have any accidents but didn't go to the bathroom either. While I would've hoped she'd used the bathroom at school, I was just thrilled that she didn't pee or poo in her pants. And sure enough, as soon as we got home, she did both in the potty. Go Kendall!!!!
1 comment:
YAH KENDALL!!!! I am SO proud of her! She did really good today... she would tell us she needed to pee-pee (even though she didn't) but at least she would go and try! Keep it up... especially for the 'special treats' :)
Post a Comment