Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update on Jace and April 2, 2005


Great news!! We took Jace to the Pediatric Cardiologist this morning and she ran several tests that confirmed his heart is just fine. Basically, as we learned today, he has a "kink" in a pulmonary artery that will straighten out by the time he is 1. She assured us we should have no worries. We felt a weight lifted as we left the Dr.'s office. Thank you, God!

Also, besides the good news with Jace, today is a special day for me and Jimmy as it is our 4 year anniversary. Seems like yesterday we were getting married in the most beautiful city on the most beautiful of days. I am truly grateful for the blessing he is in my life.

And on a totally different note, I think you will enjoy this video of Kendall feeding Jace. She loves to be a helper. He is doing great with eating a variety of solid foods. He loves pears, apples, and peas. And we are working on liking squash. :~)

1 comment:

ama7905 said...

what a cute video....so funny how kennady and kendall are so far away and I swear they do the same things!! I know exactly how funny and entertaining these girls are!! kennady made me "play it again" about 15 times! and Jace I STILL think is your clone...i don't see Jimmy in him at all, all you. but I think i'm the only one that thinks that! Kendall now, she looks like Jimmy more and more!!