Jimmy,
Jace, and I went to see Kendall in action today at her school's Easter program. It was absolutely precious! She sang "Jesus Loves Me" like a champ. Sorry for the blurry video. We took a lot of other short videos but this was the least blurry of all of them. BUMMER!!
And I love how right in the middle of the song, she tries to get the little boy next to her on track. That's my girl!! :~)

Kendall with her friend Riley and Mrs. Keller
2 comments:
Kendall was the star of the show!! Wait till she is 20 years older and sees this---
Love,
Aunt Suzanne
I meant to tell you, she did SO good for the program... I'm really proud of her!! And she is my big helper in class; when its someones turn for craft she'll help me 'corral' them over... ha ha!!! I'm SO going to miss her!!
Post a Comment