The funny things Kendall says and does just keep on coming..... Yesterday, as we were leaving her school driving home, she tells me "Mommy, too fast." I'm not sure where she came up with that but I had to laugh because she was right.... I was going a bit too fast. Once again, she's my little backseat driver. :~)
Then this morning, I was turning on the TV and there was no signal from our satellite. So, as Kendall's waiting patiently to watch Diego (of course) she says, "Mommy, get "battees" (batteries) for the TV." And what you have to understand about this is that anytime something in our house is not working, Kendall thinks the fix is "battees".
1 comment:
Kendall is HILARIOUS!!! She is SO my little helper in class - I LOVE it! Everything I said today she would repeat with the same inflection and everything... it was great!!! I just love her; I'm going to miss her next year!!
Post a Comment