Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh Jace....

A couple of must share Jace stories...
I took the kids to "meet and greet" tonight at the preschool. Kendall couldn't have
been more of an angel....walked in, introduced herself, sat in her assigned seat, colored w/ her classmates. Jace, on the other hand, was quite the little devil. I walked him into his classroom and looked down to find him gone. Yes, he ran out of his classroom and into the classroom across the hall that has an indoor playground. He wanted nothing to do w/ going back into his classroom no matter how hard I tried. Oh, his poor teachers. Now that Jace knows that playground is there, they should have an exciting day trying to keep him away.

And the funniest story....I put Jace to bed last night and about 30 minutes later, I hear "Mommy, Mommy." I open the door to his room to find that he has pulled his portable potty onto his bed, stripped down and is using the potty. Yes, all right there on top of his bed. And did I mention he had missed....a lot....and was smiling at me.
That's my Jace! :-)

No comments: