Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st day of Preschool






So, today was a big day as little man began his school career. Oh, what he has to look forward to!! :) I am one proud mama, I must say! He walked right in, headed straight for the blocks and started playing. No tears! (for him or me!) Oh, if I must mention, he walked right past multiple tantruming children, which I was afraid would set him off, but nope. And when, I picked him up, his teacher reported he had a super day, played well, and even took a nap. Wow! Mission accomplished.
Kendall, also, had a wonderful day. She has been looking forward to going back to school and went right in and got to playing with her friends. She told me she painted a turtle and played kitchen. So, how could she not have fun!
Hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: