This morning, I had to go for my biweekly weigh-in. And guess what.... I hit the 20 lb. mark!!!!!!!! Yes, that's right.... I've lost 20 lbs. It's been 2 months since I started the Breastfeeding Mom's program at Metabolic Research Center, and I am loving it. I still have a ways to go but I'm excited about reaching this goal.
Also, Jimmy joined a gym and I haven't been able to join with him b/c the childcare won't take babies under 6 months of age. So, since Jace turns 6 months old this week, I finally get to start going. I'm super excited and know this will only help me progress in my weight loss mission.
I'll update you later when I hit 30 lbs. :~)
2 comments:
YAH!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Good job - I know you've worked really hard to accomplish this goal!! Now I'll need your secrets come September :)
Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment