We've been in Georgia with Gammy, Papa, Uncle Brad, Aunt Kim, and Cousin Nate. What a great and very busy time we are having!! Brad, Kim, and Nate came over Saturday and spent the night. I told Kim and Brad that Nate would be a bit tougher after he and Kendall were finished playing. :~) Also, Mom, Kim, and I took the kids to get their pics taken. What an adventure!! Even a little bribery didn't do the trick to get all 3, well mainly Kendall, to sit still for more than a few shots. We did manage to get several precious pictures though, so all our hard work was totally worth it.





I also got the chance to see some of my girlfriends whom I miss dearly. What a nice treat to go out for a margarita and a little girl chat!! We had a blast!
Karla, me and Blane
No comments:
Post a Comment