Our 1st Christmas in Colorado came a
quick 3 weeks after our move! We managed to pull it all together with the help of Mimi coming out for the move and helping to get the house in order and Christmas decorations put up in time. Minus my tree ornaments missing, we had a wonderful WHITE Christmas! Gammy and Papa arrived on Christmas eve; the same day I was fighting the stomach bug. Gammy stepped right in and prepared our entire Christmas dinner since it was obvious no one wanted me to be near the food. I must say, the food is always better anyway with my Mom's touch.
Once we all were healthy (yes, all 4 of us got the stomach bug), we got out for a little sightseeing. Here we are at the Coors Brewery tour in Golden. I must say, it was the BEST beer I have ever had!
Christmas in our new house! Don't look closely at my tree ;-)
Happy Kids!
Going to see Santa!
Santa Photo 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment