The kids and I travelled to South Carolina and Georgia to visit Mimi, Pap Pap, Gammy, Papa and all of our cousins. The 1st week, we stayed at Mimi & Pap Pap's house and went to Golf Camp. Jace was such a trooper and was able to hang with the big kids, staying at camp from 8:15-3:15. They learned a golf technique called Snag, played tennis, swam and made some cute crafts. I know they will look forward to this again next year. We also went to American Girl in Atlanta, and Kenzie and Kendall got the new girl of the year, McKenna. Talk about ecstatic! These girls were loving life. We followed that up with a trip to Lego Land for the boys. It was so much fun, but I must say, it definitely just wasn't for the boys. I think the girls were loving life!!!
A huge thank you to Mimi & Pap Pap for an AWESOME week!!!!
Belfair Golf CampAmerican Girl Atlanta
Lego Land Atlanta



No comments:
Post a Comment