A little coaching from Daddy
I have so many thoughts going through my head as to how I want to write this post about my little man turning 3! He has turned into a little boy overnight, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. While I miss the baby he was, I am loving watching the little boy he has become. He's good at so many things. 1 of his better talents is having the ability to rattle my every nerve. He's excellent at that! :-) All joking aside, he is the sunshine in my day. Just like this moring when he woke up to tell me he has his "show and tell" item ready to go for his "fwiends" at school. Or when he goes onto to tell me, "My fwiends will think my cookies are fantastic." (his birthday cookies he brought to school) Or, the best....when he introduces himself to people as "Jace Man." He just might be the coolest little 3 year old there is.....well at least his Mommy and Daddy think so!
I love to see his independence grow and know this year will be one of so many new adventures for him (and Mommy, too!).
Happy Birthday Jace Man!! We love you more than words can express!
No comments:
Post a Comment