It has been weeks since I've updated my blog and you would think I would have things to write about. Well, if you want to read about snow, then I certainly can tell you a whole lot. I've experienced enough snow here in St. Louis the past couple weeks or months to last me a lifetime. I like to look @ it for 5 minutes from the inside of my warm house and then I'm totally done w/ it. And then there are Kendall and Jace....and they love it! And want to spend hours in it, but what kid doesn't?! Kendall especially loves to sled and Jace loves to shovel, so I guess I can deal with it for the next year and a half and then pray we move to a warmer climate.
Also, we were excited to have Pap Pap visit us. We played out in the snow and went sledding down the hill. We do have a great back yard for sledding!
No comments:
Post a Comment