Yes, you read that right. (I'll get to the head butt in a minute...)
St. Patrick's Day is a special time around our house as it was the very beginnings of what has become the Hoffner clan. Jimmy and I met 7 years ago in Savannah, GA while both on a mini vacation friends for St. Patrick's Day. If you haven't heard the story about the jean jacket, I'll have to fill you in later. Anyhow, we always jokingly say to each other, "You are SOOO lucky," -or- "You were so lucky that day to have met me." And while we both joke about it, I truly do feel like the luckiest women to have him as my best friend in life.
So, now a quick note about the head butt....We were all sitting on the couch tonight and out of the blue, Kendall leaned over to Jimmy, head butted him, and said, "That's how we do it." Well, alrighty then! Enough said....
No comments:
Post a Comment