Friday, August 21, 2009

Our trip back to GA

Gammy and Jace
This is what happens when you try to get a pic of a 10 month old, 15 month old and a 2 year old. I actually love this pic! It's so them!

Cutie little man Nate

My brother, Brad, Kim, me, Jimmy, cousins Maureen and Patrick, and cousins Chris and Emily.... I hate that we are all so far away from each other because we always have a blast when we are together.
Papa and Jace

This is how I found the 2 of them....this was my toy from when I was a toddler.

I haven't updated for awhile and for good reason. I've literally been running around nonstop ever since we arrived at my parents' house last week. We had my cousins Chris and Emily's baby shower on Saturday and for only getting here the day before, it actually went off without a hitch. It's been a wonderful visit with them along with Patrick and Maureen, Aunt Suzanne, Uncle Mac, Brad, Kim, and Nate. Kendall just can't get enough of Cousin Nate. And trust me, Jace is right there in the mix as well. I'll be sad to leave tomorrow for sure but happy to see Jimmy!






1 comment:

rackersfamily said...

I can't believe how much Jace has grown! Kendall is a doll! Miss her! Oh, btw, I had a cabbage patch pack and play too! funny.