This broken camera thing is driving me mad but it has forced to use my video camera a bit more this past week. I've gotten some great video of the kids. Kendall loves to sing to Jace. He's heard ABC's so much lately that I think it may be the 1st thing out of his mouth when he starts to talk.
We've had a busy yet wonderful week. I'm thankful our sicknesses have all cleared and we can get out and enjoy this amazing Texas weather. Kendall begs to go to the park so we've made several trips. We've also had a ton of errands to run and while taking both kids from store to store is challenging, they've done so well. Kendall's fighting me a bit on riding in a stroller or cart but for the most part, she does a good job of walking with me. She'll usually find something to entertain herself in the aisle while I shop.
We had a nice treat today... Jimmy came home at 4:00. This is a rarity for sure. He knows there is nothing I love more than when he arrives home on a Friday. It's the start of a wonderful weekend with my family and that makes me really happy!
We are hoping we get our new car this weekend. The dealership gave us a loaner car- an Acadia and it's awesome!! It's not the car we are getting but I really have a little adoration for it.
Well, we are heading out here shortly to get a new camera and grab a bite to it. Cheers to the weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment